(Not on the) First Date

Chronicling my first dates, working from the beginning of time to the present day. Every word you read is (possibly) true.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Man or He Man


Date: July 2005
How we met: His father the king wanted him to settle down, so he arranged for us to go out after I had been rescued by some of his friends.
Previous flirtations: None
What we did: Prince Adam picked me up at my place in his convertible and we agreed on going to a small Italian place nearby (I know it sounds like I always go to Italian places, but it just happens).

We had drinks and he actually seemed mellower than I had seen on TV. He told me of his asperations of eventually being the king and how he wanted to be able to choose his wife on his own and not through his father. He told me not to take offense at this remark, because he saw me as being very beautiful.

After dinner, he asked me if I'd like to go on a small adventure with him, I was enjoying myself, so I said "why not."

We drove for about 10 minutes out of town and arrived at a deserted old and rundown castle. He assured me that there was nothing to worry about as he gently took my hand. Once inside, he asked me to wiat a minute while he "freshened up". Didn't know that guys can do that.

After a minute I heard a loud strong shout and hear "By the powers of greyskull!!". Adam came back but was dressed differently and was now much more muscular.

He was wearing a pair of fur shorts (my favorite) and I couldn't wait to see what was hiding underneath; perhaps a very long sword? I lost all powers of speech, butw as able to grumble He...Man.

Nickname: The Man, or He Man (loss of words)
FDS: 10 out of 10
How long it lasted: ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!, oops you mean dating him, ah we went out for five more months, but I think he was too friendly with Teela. Turns out he was cheating on me with her.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger The First Date Chick said...

Sigh...thank you so much for fulfilling a life-long dream.

That Teela....such a sword-swiping prostitute! =D

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Sabina said...

"how he wanted to be able to choose his wife on his own and not through his father. " that is kinda funny, very tradition yet modern guy I see :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous gideon said...

the little adventure, was it a pleasant one?, i guess not

 

Post a Comment

<< Home