(Not on the) First Date

Chronicling my first dates, working from the beginning of time to the present day. Every word you read is (possibly) true.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Hairy Guy




Date: March 2003
How we met: Our mutual friends Sam and Rosie fixed us up.
Previous flirtations: None
What we did: We had agreed to meet at the Prancing Pony. Rosie had told me that he was a bit hairy and somewhat short...I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The fact that he was a bit over 4 feet, didn't bother me, but the hairy part and the smell didn't go over so well.

The hairy guy seemed quite shy, but his manners were not really ones I would expect from someone expecting to get married. When he drank his beer, he let much of it roll of of his mouth and wet his beard. I must give him credit tho, he knows how to belch really well.

Suffice it to say, I didn't invite him to my place or even let him take me home.


Nickname: The Hairy Guy (duh, look at the pic)
FDS: 0 of 10
How long it lasted: Just this one date (thank god)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home